Gurnee and Associates
We are seeking the right individual to provide the best service ever (110%) to our buyer and seller clients, vendors, and partners, which will facilitate our listing and closing transactions converting everyone with whom we do business to a raving fan.
As a Listing/Closing Coordinator, you have exceptional organizational and management skills. You operate with a high level of professionalism and present yourself as such. You are able to juggle multiple projects efficiently all while staying focused and handling others with a smile. You have superior communications skills, in both verbal and written form. You are able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary. You will take on your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity.
- Create reports to track business and all sales activity using Microsoft Excel
- Make sure all MLS listings are accurate
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signature and dates
- Help in building and maintaining leads database
- Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
- Demonstrates a sincere appreciation for others
- Has strong rapport with those he/she interacts with
- Error-free in ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively; both written and verbal
- Would be helpful if you have previous MLS experience
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
$12 - $14 hourly
About Gurnee and Associates
Gurnee and Associates is a top producing team in the Seattle area. Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, Chris Gurnee’s well-established reputation has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace and beyond.