CityScape Metro Group - Keller Williams Realty
Looking to hire a talented person who is precise, detailed oriented, and highly organized. This person is supportive, a problem solver, and enjoys working as part of a team. Must be a self-starter, learning based, forward thinking, and have the desire to grow with the team.
In addition to being task oriented, this person will also be great with people and skilled in customer service. Computer skills and social media knowledge are a must. A Real Estate License is a huge bonus!
If this sounds like a career in which you would excel, we would love to talk.
We look forward to meeting with you and discussing this position.
- Help in building and maintaining leads database
- Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
- Make sure all MLS listings are accurate
- Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts
- Oversees the entire real estate transaction process
- Provides assistance to the sales agents to complete all escrow related documentation
- Manage the administrative side of the Listing Process from Pre-Listing to Contract
- Client Care – make each client feel like they are the only client we have – solve problems, provide service, exceed expectations
- Work closely with agents - handle all administrative tasks to ensure agents’ focus is only on sales
- Maintain an operations manual/websites/videos that document all listing and closing systems and standards
- Create and maintain templates in Google Drive for listing and closing processes
- Punctual and consistently on-time
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages is helpful
- Experience and knowledge of MLS is extremely helpful
- Ability to communicate effectively; both written and verbal
- Has strong rapport with those he/she interacts with
- Must have Real Estate experience
- Detail oriented
- Calm under pressure
- Solutions oriented
- MS Office Suite (Word, Publisher, Excel, Power Point), Google Drive/Calendar, Social Media
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: CINC, MailChimp, SlyBroadcast, CTE, Google Business, MRIS, Infusionsoft
$40,000 - $60,000
About CityScape Metro Group - Keller Williams Realty
Our company is ranked in the top 1% of real estate sales in the world. We are one of the fastest growing real estate organizations in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, it will give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.