CityScape Metro Group - Keller Williams Realty
We are searching for a listing coordinator who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others, and share our belief that people come first. There are opportunities for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you today!
- Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other necessary documentation and send to office broker for file compliance
- Compile all listing information including property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Set up all showings for buyers, as well as public open houses and provide feedback to ensure higher customer retention rates
- Oversee all aspects of seller transactions from initial contact to execute purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Enter all MLS listings and update as necessary to maintain customer satisfaction
- Oversees the entire real estate transaction process
- Provides assistance to the sales agents to complete all escrow related documentation
- Manage the administrative side of the Listing Process from Pre-Listing to Contract
- Client Care – make each client feel like they are the only client we have – solve problems, provide service, exceed expectations
- Maintain an operations manual/websites/videos that document all listing and closing systems and standards
- Create and maintain templates in Google Drive for listing and closing processes
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Driven to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is valued
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Must be licensed in real estate or pursuing a license
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Must have Real Estate experience
- Detail oriented
- Calm under pressure
- Solutions oriented
- MS Office Suite (Word, Publisher, Excel, Power Point), Google Drive/Calendar, Social Media
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: CINC, MailChimp, SlyBroadcast, CTE, Google Business, MRIS, Infusionsoft
$40,000 - $60,000
About CityScape Metro Group - Keller Williams Realty
Our company is ranked in the top 1% of real estate sales in the world. We are one of the fastest growing real estate organizations in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, it will give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.