We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections, and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, apply now!
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Osborne Homes
Osborne Homes was founded in 2007 with its first office in Fresno. As real estate investors, we have extensive experience in professionally assessing a property’s value in any given market. Our highly qualified team is dedicated to helping homeowners sell their property for cash, fairly and quickly. We have purchased, rehabbed, and sold over 2,500 properties in California. Our main office is now in Orange County CA but in early 2020 we decided to go to a 100% work from home model and we plan to stay that way!