1859 Real Estate, LLC
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized, and detail oriented listing coordinator to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database.
You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, produce marketing content, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role, clearly communicating, and working closely with others, we want to hear from you!
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Arrange all buyers’ showings and public open houses to get feedback regarding the showing to help other team members facilitate more sales
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Obtain vendor estimates and schedule cleanings and repairs on homes getting ready to be listed to sell
- With the approval of the clients, and using Microsoft Publisher and other common computer programs, generate a variety of marketing materials (flyers, signage, etc.) from prepared templates
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
$48,000 + Bonuses
About 1859 Real Estate, LLC
1859 Real Estate is a thriving, stable, secure real estate business in Portland. We're referral based, providing exceptional follow-through, and delivering superior results. If we do not take care of our clients, they will not trust us with their friends and family-the highest honor and compliment we can receive. Taking care of the client first is our number priority in all activities!