The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized listing coordinator to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, start your application today!
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Enter sales activity into the client database and track business reports to present progress toward company goals
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Give vendors and contractors access to homes that are in need of inspection or repair so each property is prepared to sell
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
About The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
The Blake Cory Home Selling Team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build successful careers in Real Estate! The Blake Cory Home Selling Team is one of the top teams in Southern California.