The Strata Group
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you today!
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the real estate broker for file compliance
- Produce and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell as soon as possible and customers are satisfied
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
$13 - $16 hourly
About The Strata Group
Strata Group, is a fast-growing and dynamic real estate team serving the Central Florida market. Come join our team!