The Loughin Team
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you today!
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- College experience preferred but not required to apply
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
$35,000 - $60,000 yearly
About The Loughin Team
The Loughin Group is a team of Real Estate Agents who work where we live.
Our mission is to support the people we serve by helping them reach their goals.
We are creating a real estate community by making long term connections through focusing on the people and not the transaction!