Griffin Home Group
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the real estate broker for file compliance
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Give vendors and contractors access to homes that are in need of inspection or repair so each property is prepared to sell
- Produce and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell as soon as possible and customers are satisfied
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- College experience preferred but not required to apply
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
$13 - $16 hourly
About Griffin Home Group
The Griffin Home Group is a Top Producing Team based in Johnson City, TN. We're looking for agents who want to grow their income and build a career. Come Grow with us!