Do you love the real estate business, but don’t necessarily want to prospect and dislike the peaks and valleys of sales commission revenue? Do you enjoy building relationships with people and helping them to achieve their goals?
Then we want to speak to you.
We are seeking a Real Estate Listing/Closing Coordinator to join a top-producing real estate firm in the Jacksonville area.
You will be assisting top-producing agents to be higher producers by performing various functions of their business for them, so that they can have more time to produced higher levels. Functions include: closing coordinating; listing transaction management and agent marketing services.
- Exceeding the expectations of the agent in the various functions mentioned above.
- Keep agents, clients and service providers fully informed with progress and potential issues from contract to closing.
- Take pride in making your agents “shine” in the eye of their clients.
- Seek ways to make yourself invaluable to your agents.
We are looking for a sharp, passionate, overachiever who:
- Wants to do work that matters.
- Has a passion for helping people become the best version of themselves.
- Takes pride and ownership in their own quality of work and will grow the volume of business based on that quality.
- Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts
- Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
- Create MLS listings
- Acquire vendor estimates and coordinated repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed
- Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
- Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
- Maintain showing logs and listing files
- Manage large database of contacts and perform various functions using Microsoft Outlook
- Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel
- Prepare Listing portfolios
- Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates
- Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
- Help build and maintain database
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- MLS experience helpful
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Independent and self-motivated
- Reliable and dependable
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
$30,000 - $40,000
- Forward Thinking
- Technology focused
- Customer Centric