ERA Heavener Realty
Forward thinking, progressive Real Estate Company is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work in our Listing/Marketing Department.
A Listing Manager is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agents), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Listing Manager always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience.
The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and “thinking outside of the box” is a must! If this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak with you today!
- Assemble and maintain Listing portfolios
- Create interesting and relevant marketing materials
- Keep homeowners up to date about their showings and any feedback that is received
- Aid team in building and keeping up with database
- Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signature and dates
- Make sure all MLS listings are accurate
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc.
- Follow up with clients and prospects with excellent customer service
- Use Google Drive (Sheets, Docs, Etc.) to create/manage business tracking and sales activity reports
- Use "Contact Relationship Management" software to manage the company's contact database
- Communicate with other real estate agents, title companies and owners regarding showings, inspections, appraisals, and surveys
- Can handle difficult customers with grace
- Is an active and focused listener
- MLS experience helpful
- Driven, motivated and desires for professional growth
- A Florida Real Estate License will at some point be required for this job. If you are not licensed, then a willingness to get your license is necessary. (Company will pay for the course/exam)
- Prefer prior Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Title or Mortgage experience
$14 - $18 hourly
About ERA Heavener Realty
You probably want your work to mean something? We have a group of Agents who love what they do - in helping others find the right home. It's not always easy but it's rewarding work. We're tech savvy, low-key, like to hustle, but don't like work for work's sake. We're focused on the task at hand and doing it in the most effective and efficient way possible. We enjoy each other's company and are conscious about looking out for one another outside of the office as well.