The Nelson Group Real Estate
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections, and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, apply now!
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Give vendors and contractors access to homes that are in need of inspection or repair so each property is prepared to sell
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- College experience preferred but not required to apply
$40,000 - $50,000
About The Nelson Group Real Estate
The Nelson Group is a top-performing team with Keller Williams Realty East Idaho. Nationally ranked for the level of production and great customer service. Great culture and Friendly Staff. Core values focused on integrity, purpose, consistency, and growth mindset. Solutions-based and 5-star customer service. Consistently selling over 125 homes per year in East Idaho. Looking for passionate people who want to achieve great things and be part of a fast-paced environment with accelerated growth. Several opportunities and roles will be available as the company expands.