The Loughin Team
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections, and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, apply now!
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Arrange all buyers’ showings and public open houses to get feedback regarding the showing to help other team members facilitate more sales
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact, through executed purchase agreement then to successful closing and post-closing follow up
- College experience preferred but not required to apply
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania Real Estate License
$35,000 - $55,000 yearly
About The Loughin Team
The Loughin Group is a team of Real Estate Agents who work where we live.
Our mission is to support the people we serve by helping them reach their goals.
We are creating a real estate community by making long term connections through focusing on the people and not the transaction!