Tomlinson Sotheby's Int'l Realty
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing, database and transaction coordinator assistant to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include assisting the Executive Assistant in overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Manage seller transactions entirely, from initial contact for the listing to executed contract, so agents are free to help more customers
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the real estate broker for file compliance
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Arrange all buyers’ showings and public open houses to get feedback regarding the showing to help other team members facilitate more sales
- College experience preferred but not required to apply
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
$14 per hour
About Tomlinson Sotheby's Int'l Realty
We are the leading luxury real estate company in Kootenai County with several out of area buyer leads and clients.
Work with a top producing team to be mentored and shown the best practices for a successful career.