Paul Gorney Team
We are seeking the right individual to provide the best service ever (110%) to our buyer and seller clients, vendors, and partners, which will facilitate our listing and closing transactions converting everyone with whom we do business to a raving fan.
As a Listing/Closing Coordinator, you have exceptional organizational and management skills. You operate with a high level of professionalism and present yourself as such. You are able to juggle multiple projects efficiently all while staying focused and handling others with a smile. You have superior communications skills, in both verbal and written form. You are able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary. You will take on your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity.
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Oversee the processing of sales in the database, auditing and maintaining the related transactions file
- Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
- Stay in touch with other agents regarding their showings of our listings
- Make sure all MLS listings are accurate
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- MLS experience helpful
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages is helpful
$15 - $20 hourly
About Paul Gorney Team
Paul Gorney is a top agent in the greater Chicago area for over 25 years, serving a luxury high end clientele. Strong relationships, powerful results. Come join our team!