We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, posting and maintaining MLS listings, schedule property inspections, and open houses, and tracking sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, apply now!
- Give vendors and contractors access to homes that are in need of inspection or repair so each property is prepared to sell
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- College experience preferred but not required to apply
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
We are a very small residential real estate team in North San Diego County that is led by Steve Ploetz. Steve has 17 years of experience and led the team to complete 91 transactions in 2021. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with high levels of service while doing so with a fun and positive attitude. Please feel free to view our website at www.StevePloetzHomes.com to see our team.