Frances Mouser Team
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
World-class health care for a dramatically low cost. Along with 24/7 access to telemedicine, Free in-network preventative care, HSA and Copay payment options, Open network for major incidents.
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Obtain vendor estimates and schedule cleanings and repairs on homes getting ready to be listed to sell
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly