WLREA - KWPE
Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right?"
We are seeking a Listing and Closing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
- Assemble and maintain Listing portfolios
- Follow up with clients and prospects with excellent customer service
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Create detailed written information to be included in marketing materials
- Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file
- Experience in the following is a must: Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Is an active and focused listener
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Demonstrates highly efficient organizational skills
- Experience and knowledge of MLS is extremely helpful
$18 - $35 hourly
About WLREA - KWPE
In 2019, Our Mission is to help 200 families build wealth through real estate, launch a property management arm with 50 doors under management and launch a transaction management arm with 300 contracts managed.
- 2016 - KWPE Cultural Ambassador
- 2016-2019 KWPE Agent Leadership Council Member
- 2017 82 Families helped for $71,000,000 in sales volume
- 2017 Realtor 30 under 30 finalist
- 2017 Rookie of the Year Awardee (team member)
- 2018 126 Families helped for $114,000,000 in sales volume
- 2018 Gary Keller Mastermind Member
- 2018-2019 KWPE Productivity Coach
- 2018 #1 Buyer Representations in San Mateo County (Brokermetrics)
- 2018 #1 Representations and Volume in South San Francisco (Brokermetrics)
- 2018 #3 Total Buyer and Seller Representations in San Mateo County (Brokermetrics)
01904259 & 01906450