The Graham Group Real Estate Team
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you today!
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Produce and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell as soon as possible and customers are satisfied
- Obtain vendor estimates and schedule cleanings and repairs on homes getting ready to be listed to sell
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is preferred
$15 - $17 hourly
About The Graham Group Real Estate Team
The Graham Group Real Estate team began in 2007 with Clarence Graham and his wife, Ebony. Clarence began his real estate career as an investor but his love of real estate compelled him to join the world of real estate sales. His wife later joined him and they formed a team. Now with 14 agents, they are looking to continuously grow and pour their knowledge into others. In 2018, their team reached new heights by helping almost 100 families buy, sell, or invest in real estate, and in 2019, they are looking forward to increasing that number astronomically. In 2019, the team received Alabama's #1 Team in Sales and Volume.