The Graham Group Real Estate Team Brokered by eXp Realty
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Produce and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell as soon as possible and customers are satisfied
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
$15 - $17 hourly
About The Graham Group Real Estate Team Brokered by eXp Realty
The Graham Group Real Estate Team Brokered by eXp Realty began in 2007 with Clarence Graham and his wife, Ebony. Clarence began his career in real estate as an investor but his love of the business compelled him to join the world of real estate sales. His wife later joined him and they formed a team.
Now with 16 agents, they are looking to continuously grow and pour their knowledge into others. In 2019, the team received Alabama's #1 Team in Sales and Volume. In 2020, we served 134 families in the purchasing and selling of their homes.