Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ Keller Williams GBR
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the real estate broker for file compliance
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is preferred
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client
$10 - $15 hourly
About Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ Keller Williams GBR
Kaizen simply means "continual improvement". Here we believe that continuing to improve ourselves by surrounding our self with a great environment, because we are the average of the 5 people we spend the most time with, will help us "Build Our Good Life." Everyone has their own definition of what their good life is, and our leadership thrives on helping everyone define what that is, and achieve it. We believe in jaw dropping customer services to help everyone get what they want, through education, communication, and understanding. We are looking for people to join our tribe who are humble, hungry, courageous and smart! People who are passionate and excited about success and growth!