We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Arrange all buyers’ showings and public open houses to get feedback regarding the showing to help other team members facilitate more sales
- Produce and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell as soon as possible and customers are satisfied
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research
- Manage seller transactions entirely, from initial contact for the listing to executed contract, so agents are free to help more customers
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
About Remax Gateway
We are the #1 Real Estate team in Washington State with a respected brand and are also a fun group of individuals to work with. Our Mission is to provide the ultimate concierge real estate experience for our clients and our community! We want our clients to have an organized and efficient experience while not losing the personal touch of a truly professional Realtor. With this goal in mind, we created a team approach to selling homes. By having a team in place, our sales agents can focus on the specific needs of their clients and provide exceptional customer service while never having to worry that something is falling through the cracks.