We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. A commission-based job with high growth opportunities. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the real estate broker for file compliance
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Presidential
RE/MAX Presidential is a fully set up team with all up-to-date resources. Team culture is great to work with. We have 20 years in the Real Estate business.