My Puget Sound Homes - Keller Williams
The Listing Assistant is an individual who may earn the right to be a Listing Specialist, and ultimately the Lead Listing Specialist. The Listing Assistant is passionate about achievement and draws energy from working with people.
This individual may be assigned various listing duties, such as converting appointments to agreements and launching marketing action plans for listings, communicating with clients on a consistent basis, and travel to various properties for listing related needs. The Listing Assistant will relish the opportunity to take on greater responsibilities and will be eager to demonstrate his/her ability to push the team closer to achieving its goals.
The Listing Assistant is deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing his/her own skills and developing into a leader within the team. As he/she succeeds in the role, this person may ultimately be responsible for training and leading additional listing team members to profitable results.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Convert appointments to agreements
- Develop expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale
- May consult with sellers to accomplish necessary repairs, improvements, and cleaning
- Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Sellers – daily
- None, though a talented performer in this role may move into a leadership position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented and has the ability to take charge
- Learning based
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
- 1 – 3 years of industry, sales, and customer service experience preferred
$40,000 - $50,000 Annual DOE (base + bonus)
About My Puget Sound Homes - Keller Williams
My Puget Sound Homes is a member of Keller Williams Puget Sound. We are currently the #1 Team in our Market Center. Our team lead has over 25 years of Real Estate experience and our team is growing rapidly. We have the best training, coaching and support in the business, a requirement in today's ever-increasingly competitive market, and we can help you make your dreams come true! Cutting edge training an technology support.
Advantages of a career at KW:
* The best training and coaching
* The best technology including a branded real estate app)
* The best wealth-building opportunities
* Fun work atmosphere
* Need to get your real estate license? We can help!