Patty Herrera Home Team
We’re looking for licensed or currently in class to become licensed real estate agents that are proactive, highly-organized listing assistant to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You will go to listing appointments. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, start your application today!
This is a paid position hourly plus bonuses. When we win, you win!
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Go to listing appointment
- Assist in getting listing contracts signed correctly
- Do open houses
- Utilize our proven techniques to obtain listings for the team
- Help with team admin and be a team player on anything the team leader needs help with
- Must be flexible with schedule
- PT and FT position available
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Must be a real team player and looking for a long term opportunity
- Must be a quick learner with great computer skills
- Must have a valid drivers license
$12 - $15 hourly
About Patty Herrera Home Team
Patty Herrera Home Team is an amazing place to work!