BHHS Perrie Mundy Realty Group & California Realty
We are one of the top real estate companies in the Inland Empire and we are looking for a Listing and Closing Coordinator to join our team. We have teams growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to take over the listing side of the business that supports and sustains a team.
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime. Are you driven for sales? Then we must speak with you today! This individual will experience growth and leadership opportunities!
- Oversee and assist homeowners with the completion of listing contracts
- Use Microsoft Excel to create business tracking and sales activity reports
- Keep homeowners up to date about their showings and any feedback that is received
- Update all MLS listings
- Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
- Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Is an active and focused listener
- Driven, motivated and desires for professional growth
- Has strong rapport with those he/she interacts with
- Must have prior Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages experience
- Punctual and consistently on-time
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
- Passionate about selling.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
$75,000 - $100,000+ at plan
About BHHS Perrie Mundy Realty Group & California Realty
Consider aligning with the most respected brand in real estate! We are operating 4 fast-growing real estate offices in four cities in the Inland Empire of California. Our newest office in Beaumont, CA is a new concept "Real Estate Store" and is making waves!
We offer extensive training, world-class facilities, two Brokers to call for help, great culture and the latest technology tools. We are looking for exceptional individuals to participate in our growth as we work to become the number one real estate firm in the Inland Empire!