Remerica United Realty
Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right?"
We are seeking a Listing and Closing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates
- Aid team in building and keeping up with database
- Manage all MLS listings
- Stay in touch with other agents regarding their showings of our listings
- Manage logs for showings and all files for listings
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook while managing large database of contacts
- Assemble and maintain Listing portfolios
- Manage every part of the real estate transactions process
- Give clients and prospects excellent follow up service
- Create and maintain drip campaigns
- Assist the Broker with office trainings on systems
- Assist the Broker with recruiting campaigns
- Coordinate listings from listing appointment to Contract to Purchase
- Coordinate closings from Contract to Close
- Knowledge of CRM's
- Assist New Construction Clients with selections
- This person would be the Brokers right hand person!
- Attention to detail a must
- Commitment to excellence
- Analytical thinker
- MLS experience helpful
- Is direct, yet helpful in dealing with customer concerns
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
- Trustworthy, responsible, punctual
- Must have prior Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages experience
- Can handle difficult customers with grace
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- A Real Estate License is a plus but not required
- MLS (Realcomp) experience a must
About Remerica United Realty
Top producing Realtor and Team who is consistently selling in the top 5% of the State.