A Licensed Lead Listing Agent excells in streamlining the Listing and Sales process for Home Sellers. A qualified Listing Agent should have a “closing” mentality, and be able to handle questions under pressure to help our clients understand what it takes to get their home sold at the best price with the fewest problems. You’ll be working with sellers that come from our vast network of past clients and customers, plus internet leads and folks who our team uncovers during our calling sessions.
If you love working with homeowners who need to sell their homes and you are a motivated self-starter willing to perfect your performance and practice your techniques, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team! With over 18 million in gross sales last year with just a small, effective team, we have now determined to expand our organization! This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career and earn a significant financial income!
We have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your sales success. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Donovan team and start crushing the sales today!
• Respond to all listing leads/requests.
• Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
• Network to source new business as needed.
• Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
• Responsible for both Inbound and Outbound calls, emails and web requests.
• Professional in attitude and appearance.
• Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies