Slocum | Real Estate & Insurance
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Coordinate with home inspectors and realtors to schedule inspections, open houses, and showings
- Call clients to give weekly reports on the status of their listing so they are more likely to provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
$76,000 - $96,000 per year at plan
About Slocum | Real Estate & Insurance
We’re a third-generation company and lifelong residents of Rhode Island. Some of us have the name Slocum, but over the years the name has taken on a meaning beyond a family name as we’ve grown.
Slocum means having a pro on your side who genuinely cares about your situation and your result.
It means taking the extra step, going out of our way to help.
Slocum means to mentor, protector, and friend.
It means showing up when it’s time to work, and responding even when it’s not.
Slocum means no tiered service based on price points. We treat every customer like gold and every home like a castle.
High-quality goods are durable and long-lasting.
Slocum service was built in this way.
Built to last. Built for you. Count on it.