Thrive Realty Company
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings, such as completing listing paperwork, posting to MLS and social media, and implementing a marketing plan to ensure quick sales
- Call clients to give weekly reports on the status of their listing so they are more likely to provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Hold open houses and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Has a real estate license
About Thrive Realty Company
Thrive Realty Company is a boutique brokerage that strives to be the most trusted, empowering, and results-oriented real estate brand in southeast Michigan. Thrive on.
We have travelers, amateur chefs, business owners, fitness junkies, animal lovers, video gamers, book worms, movie buffs, leaders; and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You make friends here. We feel strongly that culture and like-minded individuals all rowing in the same direction create a synergy so powerful that even your clients can feel it! Join us in our mission to change lives and create wealth! Join a team that enjoys working together. We host game nights, volunteer in our community, take annual team retreats, go out for dinner, sweat through fitness classes, hang out in our modern office, take coffee breaks to catch up on what’s happening, and a lot more.