Chris Gurnee Team
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller
- Present suggested asking prices and key selling points to the seller so they understand the best price for their home
- Stage and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
90000 - 125000 yearly
About Chris Gurnee Team
Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, The Chris Gurnee Team has a well-established reputation that has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace and beyond. As a broker for over 11 years, his business is comprised of many repeat clients and referrals who have had the opportunity to witness his skills firsthand. Distinguished buyers and sellers trust Gurnee to guide them through every step of the transaction process and achieve above-market results under his masterful guidance.