Ascend Real Estate
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Make a listing presentation for the seller to explain the home’s key selling points and asking price
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Possesses a real estate license
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
$75,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Ascend Real Estate
We're a top Bay Area and LA Area Realtor team with an abundant business volume, tech-forward systems, and a top-notch support team to help our clients with selling, buying, and investing in real estate. We are collaborative, innovative, professional, and dedicated to providing excellent service. Learn more at AscendRE.com.
By the Way
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and immigrants are encouraged to apply. We will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.