ERA CARLILE Realty Group
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Assist clients on closing days by being present during their final step of the home-buying process when needed
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Stage and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings, such as completing listing paperwork, posting to MLS and social media, and implementing a marketing plan to ensure quick sales
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
$90,000+ at plan earnings
About ERA CARLILE Realty Group
The primary focus of ERA CARLILE Realty Group is to meet the growing demands of the marketplace by utilizing in-depth knowledge and a well-rounded approach to the field of real estate, and mortgage lending while maintaining our core values of Reliability, Honesty, Commitment, and Transparency. With a client-focused approach to home sales and purchases, we strive to make the home buying process simple and hassle-free. ERA CARLILE Realty Group takes pride in being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and seeks to create and maintain a vibrant diverse workforce. We believe employees who are valued, recognized, rewarded, and empowered, will achieve personal and professional growth. Apply today!