The Rachel Kendall Team
The Rachel Kendall Team is one of the most successful, hard-working, and knowledgeable real estate groups in the Triangle area. We are looking for top talent who want to align with a culture-driven group known for extraordinary performance in real estate sales, outstanding service to our clients, and a focus on contributing to our Triangle community. We are looking for a listing agent to focus on working with home sellers.
What do we like most about working here?
The people, our clients, and our colleagues! Our group operates like no other in the Triangle. We are looking for Professional Full Time Real Estate Agents who are passionate about their careers. We welcome the new, the frustrated, the seasoned, and the curious. Interested? We don't expect you to already know how to be a successful agent. We will teach you how to prospect, build a pipeline, and guide your buyers through the Rach Experience.
What kind of person are you? If you can answer yes to the following questions, then we need to talk right now! We mean it. We’re waiting for you!
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career, and not just get a job? We’re looking for motivated, high-energy individuals looking for a rewarding full-time sales position as a realtor.
- Are you able to negotiate and ask for business?
- Do you have strong relationship and presentation skills?
- Are you able to deal with conflict or challenging situations to get the best outcome for your client?
- Are you driven by achieving and crushing your goals?
- Do you have an enthusiastic and magnetic personality and enjoy helping people? If you are a people person, you’ll love this career.
- Do you thrive working with others and enjoy being a part of a tight-knit collaborative group of like-minded professionals?
- Are you hungry for growth and looking to better yourself and your business?
- Do you consider yourself a hunter and willing to step out of your comfort zone to grow?
- Do you show up consistently and go above and beyond for your clients and colleagues?
- Do you see yourself consistently earning six figures?
Our Group provides the following to help you succeed as a top-performing real estate agent:
- The best comprehensive practical training program from proven and seasoned leaders in Real Estate (prospecting techniques, scripts/dialogues, lead generation tactics, business management).
- Stellar support and ongoing training and professional development. If you need help, we’re there for you!
- Our proven business model shows you exactly how to run your real estate business. (No guessing or reinventing the wheel, just follow the proven steps).
- Dedicated Closing Manager to support your transactions and get to closing.
- Innovative technology systems to help you sell more homes.
- Yes, we provide leads, but more importantly, we teach you how to convert, nurture and retain them.
- We provide your website, business cards, name tags, in-house marketing, design and videographer, office supplies, closing gifts, insurance, quarterly TMLS dues.
- Plug and Play business system. We make it easy for you. You focus on your client, and we provide the marketing and advertising systems to grow your business opportunities.
- Professional office space with no overhead to manage.
- No market center splits or royalties.
- Amazing Company Culture! We actually really love, support, and want to be around each other! Our philosophy is 1+1=3. We are a company that welcomes new agents. We want to see you succeed!
- Long-term growth plan
- Training while you work your pipeline and business.
- Be a licensed real estate agent with experience in representing buyers and sellers.
- Be ready to dive into an extensive training program designed for success. Must be licensed to begin training.
- Be ready to devote yourself to group commitments and a full-time career of growing your real estate business. (Commission-based, part-time agents do not apply)
- Learn from and accept feedback from the group and share your ideas and strategies.
- Be enthusiastic and positive with the group and clients.
- You don't need to know how to do everything. We will help guide you and teach you to think and be solution focused.
- Be ready to dive into an exciting and energetic work atmosphere.
- Have a valid Real Estate License.
- Organized and manages time effectively.
- Interested in sales or has sales experience.
- Self-motivated and able to perform tasks independently.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively (oral and written).
- Ability to operate in a high-paced environment.
- Be your authentic self while embodying our group's approach.
- Ability to manage different stages of the buying process and buyer emotions.
- Ability to delegate.
- Ability to be compassionate and move your client toward their goal.
- Loves helping people!
- Loves working with a group! "How can I help?" mentality!
About The Rachel Kendall Team
The Rachel Kendall Team is committed to helping families create homes one house at a time. Our Team provides a home to leaders looking for more than just a job, but a career where they can impact lives. With decades of experience helping people buy and sell homes throughout the Triangle, we are excited to expand our culture and mission to more enthusiastic real estate professionals. We are electric and can’t wait for you to join our team!