Southwick Realty Group
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Support customers by attending closing processes when necessary
- Contact all leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
$100,000+ Potential Annual Income
About Southwick Realty Group
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. We can take care of everything you need, from start to close.