FASS Results Group
Work with FASS Results Group, one of the TOP Real Estate teams in Virginia/Maryland/DC that is GROWING!
We provide free high-quality leads, training, coaching, marketing, culture, amazing support staff, very competitive commission splits, and much, much more!
We have had great success helping sellers and buyers, and want to help more clients!
A valid Real Estate License is required!
The Real Estate Listing Agent has a consistent track record of excelling and growing, their integrity is unquestionable, they are highly respected, highly competitive, and they are quick on their feet and can change effortlessly as needed. They love to see the light bulb go off in a sellers' eyes, they can be relentless when they pursue what they want, they understand the big picture, and they will be #1 and work tirelessly to get there! Apply Now!
What we offer you:
- Highly recognized and respected Brand
- Consistent high-quality leads
- Content packed Listing presentation
- Consistent mentorship, training, and coaching
- Systems for automation, tracking, and follow up
- First-class support
- Competitive commission splits
- Cutting edge technology
- Very innovative marketing
- Recognition for your achievements
- Really supportive staff
- A team that helps each other and celebrates each other's successes
- Be part of the fastest-growing Brokerage
A state license is required to be considered for this position. To be successful in this role, you will need to be in good standing with the local Realtor board and have good experience with sales.
- Stage, price, and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Handle contract process alongside Buyer's Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Respond to all customer requests quickly and efficiently to ensure exceptional service
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Call and follow up with buyer and seller leads
- Show homes to home buyers and help them find their dream home
- Present purchase offers to sellers
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge
- Advise clients about market conditions, conduct walkthroughs, and provide guidance and assistance through the process of buying, selling, or leasing properties
- Must be a Licensed Real Estate Agent. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT LICENSED. YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FOR ALL FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with sales
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Strong ability to communicate through both forms of oral and written communication
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Independent and self-motivated
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Strong work ethic and desire to grow and excel in real estate
About FASS Results Group
Our team is growing due to our increasing clientele. FASS Results Group is averaging $85M+ in sales per year, and growing quickly! Our goal is not to be the biggest, but rather help as many clients as we can have a fantastic experience, and create their ideal results. Our 2022 goals are $150M.
If you are interested in joining a high-energy, happy team of producers we’d love to hear from you. We are collaborative, supportive, and BUSY! We need the right person to strengthen our already strong team, help us bring in and follow up on leads, and continue to help make sure each and every client has an exceptional experience.