Lora Reynolds - Weichert Realtors Success
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Send a weekly report to clients on their listing status so we can maintain our good customer service standing
- Coordinate with home inspectors and realtors to schedule inspections, open houses, and showings
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Has a real estate license
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
$60,000 at plan earnings
About Lora Reynolds - Weichert Realtors Success
Lora Reynolds is the managing broker and owner of The Lora Reynolds Team at Weichert Realtors - Success, serving the Indianapolis, Indiana, metro, and surrounding areas. She has over 16 years of real estate experience specializing in single and multi-family homes, condominiums, investment properties, first-time home buyers, relocation, buyer representation, REO listings, and luxury sales. Lora works with clients to provide a variety of services, including but not limited to property search assistance, listing and marketing efforts, and consultation at various stages of transactions, including contract disputes and negotiation. Lora believes that the buyer/seller and agent relationship is based on trust, shared goals, and understanding and that it is her duty and honor to serve her clients with the most valuable service that she can provide.