Nicole Spellman Group
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
- Make a listing presentation for the seller to explain the home’s key selling points and asking price
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
About Nicole Spellman Group
Our staff of successful Real Estate Sales Agents work hard and hit six figures regularly! Are you in need of leads? We have a proven process for converting online leads and back-office support designed to keep you selling! We also invest in the growth of our agents and staff by offering Leadership Development at all levels. Does this interest you? If so, apply now!