Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized listing coordinator to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, start your application today!
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Enter sales activity into the client database and track business reports to present progress toward company goals
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
- College experience preferred but not required to apply
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is preferred
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!