Jason Freeby Real Estate Group at Keller Williams
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment reach out to us today!
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings, including filling out listing paperwork, posting to MLS, posting to social media, and producing a marketing plan that leads to quick sales
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Support customers by attending closing processes when necessary
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
$75,000+ (Commission Based)
About Jason Freeby Real Estate Group at Keller Williams
The Jason Freeby Real Estate Group is one of New Jersey and Pennsylvania's fastest growing teams, utilizing the marketing platform and transaction management system designed and implemented by one of the local market's most successful realtors - this team is on track for incredible growth.
Jason Freeby, as an individual agent, was able to outperform the average agent by 11x per the National Association of Realtors statistics - the proven systems, the out-of-the box marketing and the results are unbelievable. This is the team to join! Complete your application today!