We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment, start your application today!
- Attend closing processes to provide support to the customer when appropriate
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Call clients to give weekly reports on the status of their listing so they are more likely to provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
62000 - 74400 yearly
About Premier Listings
Premier Listings is a unique company with a very specific vision - to help agents live and work with more passion, focus and skill. Our goal is your success and happiness. We offer leads, training, a supportive environment, a friendly culture, and more.