Leigh Marcus properties
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Listing agents enjoy the following benefits:
- Company generated listing appointments and leads
- Regular market conditions analysis
- Marketing plan of action
- Full-time in-house marketing team
- Scripting, roleplay, and negotiation training for all phases of the sales process
- Software technology and tools
- Fun Times and We are Funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_91feFevPvg
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Make a listing presentation for the seller to explain the home’s key selling points and asking price
- Assist clients on closing days by being present during their final step of the home-buying process when needed
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Send a weekly report to clients on their listing status so we can maintain our good customer service standing
- Possesses a real estate license
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- 2+ years of experience in real estate sales
- Desire to prospect seller leads daily
- Ability to present in a high pressure and competitive environment
- Possess traits of our company core values. HOME: Humble, Ownership, Make People Happy, and Elevate
$100,000+ at plan earnings
About Leigh Marcus properties
The ideal candidate has a positive can-do attitude, thrives in a fast-moving environment, and loves taking plans and putting them into action! You must be a humble, growth-oriented person open to new ideas and coaching. Join a dynamic, high-performance, results-oriented culture.
The team has created a culture that uniquely balances driven dedication to the shared vision, family-like camaraderie, and solid work-life balance. With the focus on creating an exceptional customer experience for our clients, we are a team that is confident in our long-term plan for city domination and challenging what’s possible. If YOU have a burning desire to be a part of one of Chicago's fastest-growing companies, come GROW WITH US!