Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Assist clients on closing days by being present during their final step of the home-buying process when needed
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
About RE/MAX FullSail
Our Company goal is to be in TOP 25 companies in Charleston. We're driven to develop our agents into TOP producers. Indisputably, RE/MAX is the largest, most recognized brand in the industry and there is a reason why. We have the technology and systems that outweigh our competitors. We have a high energy group with a high level of success. Apply today and see what we can offer you.