The Combs Team - RE/MAX Realty 100
We are in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve a critical role within our team. Real estate industry experience required. Responsibilities include relaying important messages to the team leaders, transaction coordination for the 5 team agents, lead management, and assisting with system development. The right candidate is someone who genuinely desires to help others, is a team player, takes pride in their quality of work and has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Applicants should be excellent communicators and have a passion for real estate. If you are excited to provide a key role within a fun and growing team, apply today!
- Oversee all administrative aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing and make sure that all deadlines are met; serve as a liaison between agents and clients
- Confirm all documentation has the appropriate signatures and dates so that the home sale process is completed as smoothly and as quickly as possible
- Input all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Monitor and organize the team leaders' email account to ensure that all emails are promptly and properly addressed; communicate necessary details to team leaders
- Lead the transaction coordination portion of the daily team meetings via Zoom
- Implement and manage systems for client database management, lead generation tracking, and lead follow-up; including texts, emails, and calls to prospects
- Assist team agents with drafting contracts and amendments
- Provide support for team agents by attending inspections and covering showings as needed
- Assist with the preparation and execution of client appreciation events
- Provide other administrative duties such as answering phone calls, reviewing schedules, monitoring inventory of office supplies, working with the Marketing Specialist to prepare marketing materials, keeping team offices organized, and other assistant duties as necessary
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- High school diploma required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
- A detail-oriented and strong systems builder
- Excellent customer service, time management, organization, and communication skills
- Available to work full-time (daytime business hours)
This is a full-time position with per file bonuses and paid holidays. No health insurance benefits.
$20 - $24 hourly
About The Combs Team - RE/MAX Realty 100
The Combs Team is a real estate consulting/sales team led by Shannon and Tom Combs. We assist people throughout the Greater Milwaukee Area to achieve their real estate goals. Residential real estate is our primary focus.
We have documented core values that we use to guide our team with a strong focus on building trust and long-term relationships with our clients. We have established a strong repeat and referral business. It is our mission to create amazing experiences and to exceed expectations!
Our team currently consists of five licensed agents, a client care specialist, and a marketing specialist.
A few great things about our team:
- Established and effective systems and marketing
- Client appreciation events
- Training provided
- Dynamic, growth-minded leadership
- Collaborative and fun team atmosphere!