Luxury Team @ Keller Williams
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$50,000 - $150,000
About Luxury Team @ Keller Williams
The Corey Adomitis Team & Network website at Keller Williams- San Diego Metro looking for talented agents with leads and a database ready for you to tap into. We create levers for leaders to scale life purpose and time with loved ones.
Our office is the home for dozens of teams and top-producers who consistently rank among the top 5% in all of San Diego County and we want to expand throughout San Diego County!
Month over month, our office and team out-produce the MLS in Listings Sold, Listing Volume, and Contracts Written. On top of this, our new agent coaching program sold 94 homes amounting to $57,000,000 in volume in 2019.
With the team daily training, our unique coaching/mentorship model, we take pride in stating that over half of our newest associates are IN ESCROW within 60 days of joining.
Whether you're interested in joining our luxury team, one of our top-producing teams in the office or another, or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!