We’re seeking a sharp assistant for our busy firm who can help our real estate agents, team owner, and their clients, and keep the office running smoothly. You’ll work with the team to prepare a variety of contracts, and handle office correspondence like answering emails and phone calls, scheduling meetings, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines.
To ensure success, you should demonstrate a solid knowledge of real estate and experience in a similar role. The role and expertise of this role contributes to the timely finalization of real estate transactions.
- Take care of administrative tasks and office correspondence by answering phone calls and emails, communicating with opposing attorney offices, taking dictation, and informing the team of upcoming deadlines
- Be willing to take on any other necessary administrative tasks to help the firm run smoothly
- Maintain customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Assessing and preparing contracts, agreements, and closing documents
- Reviewing financing options, lending requirements, title affidavits, and bankruptcy claims
- Facilitating communication between property owners, landlords, clients, and lawyers
- Conducting research and distributing real estate documents
- Analyzing title documents and legal descriptions of property
- Documenting processes, as well as maintaining hard copy files and electronic records
- Answering client questions and escalating concerns
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to comfortably use all Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with quick turnaround times
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Ability to sit at a desk for a long period of time
- Extensive knowledge of real estate documents, contracts, applications, and submissions
- Superb organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Indy Homes
Led by one of the TOP 5 Producing agents in the Indianapolis area, the mission of the Indy Homes Team is to make a positive impact on the lives of everyone they come in contact with, to provide the utmost service to clients, and to have fun in the process!
They are passionate about serving people, making a difference, providing an experience, and creating lifelong clients!
*We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails directly, please! Apply via this link. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters about setting up an introduction interview.