Jamison Property Management
Are you a motivated and results-oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding your goals? We currently have a full-time opportunity for an organized and personable real estate acquisitions specialist looking to develop their career. As a leasing agent, you will be showing properties in Charlotte, Matthews, Concord, Fort Mill. Flexible hours. Active NC Real Estate License required SC Real Estate license a plus.
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Reply quickly to all incoming leads and client requests for information
- Ensure a smooth transaction between buyers and sellers
- Utilize the CRM daily to track all necessary contact interaction details and monitor sales process
- Use market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to assess property value and condition
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- 1 or more years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate sales, especially acquisitions, is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
About Jamison Property Management
Jamison Property Management specializes in the management of single-family residences, townhomes, and condos. Our dedication and personable staff have earned us a quality reputation with owners and tenants for Excellent Customer Service. We are dedicated to protecting and preserving our owner's property and we strive to create a pleasant relationship to please our owners and tenants.