Propel Property Management
We are in need of a Rental Agent to join our successful team who is versed in seeking out and pre-qualifying clients for rental homes, apartments and commercial businesses. The ideal candidate for this position is familiar with local, state and Federal Fair Housing laws and enjoys promoting properties on various social media channels and websites.
This position comes with continuing education, administrative and marketing support plus a great family-first attitude. We work hard and play hard too. If you’re ready for a satisfying career and not just a job then please apply today!
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close the deal
- Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically to maintain our level of company standards
- Showcase properties and their amenities to potential tenants in order to help secure rental contracts
- Question prospective clients on their needs, wants, and available finances to find properties that fit these needs
- Promote available properties using various social media and websites to help ensure quick rental contracts
- Familiar with leasing regulations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Propel Property Management
Propel Property Management offers full service property management and rehab construction services to our clients throughout Southeast Michigan. Our uniformed employees, traveling in marked company vehicles provide a professional level of service which places us at the top of the market. Our team members benefit from a robust benefits package including: health care, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation time, and a company 401k.