Remax Fine Living
We are in need of our next great Rental Agent. The ideal candidate can seek out potential clients and turn them into actual customers. You should be knowledgeable in the local real estate market including neighborhoods, school districts, and zoning ordinances.
If you’re ready to join a leading team that encourages employees to reach their greatest potential then apply today. We back you with continued training and administrative and marketing support.
- Process contracts with tenants and collect security deposits to ensure closing of the deal
- Establish rental rates by researching local markets and calculating costs to ensure fair and accurate pricing
- Show prospective tenants properties and highlight the provided amenities to help ensure rental contract
- Arrange for any required maintenance and periodically inspect properties to ensure our level of company standards are being upheld
- Question prospective clients on their needs, wants, and available finances to find properties that fit these needs
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
$40,000 - $60,000
About Remax Fine Living
We are a systems-oriented Real Estate Team with a Mission of Serving Big, Changing Lives, and Making a Difference. We exist to Inspire, Empower, and Equip our Agents, helping them change not only their own lives but the lives of others around them, ultimately making a difference and having a fine living.