We are seeking a talented Rental Agent to join our thriving team! The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy fast-paced work, show creativity and have a high degree of professionalism when working with our residents. The Rental Agent is responsible for creating and maintaining successful relationships with landlords and closing rental inquiries efficiently.
If you’re an enthusiastic, perceptive individual who’s eager to make an impact in the lives of others and aspires to build a career around the creation and cultivation of meaningful relationships, our dynamic, customer-oriented position is perfect for you!
- Show prospective tenants properties and highlight the provided amenities to help ensure rental contract
- Work with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting security deposits in order to close the deal
- Research local rental rates and calculate costs to determine fair and competitive pricing
- Validate all personal references and rental application information
- Question prospective clients on their needs, wants, and available finances to find properties that fit these needs
- Search and compile a custom list of apartments unique to a client's specific needs
- Follow best-in-class systems to follow up with and engage clients
- Work with teammates to learn best practices in leasing apartments
- Navigate clients through searches, needs and specific criteria
- Be a friendly and encouraging voice for clients as they find their new apartment home
- A proven record of sales experience and success
- Familiar with leasing regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Publisher
- Smart, quick, energetic and enjoys a challenge
- Motivated, teachable and great work ethic a must
$40,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Whiterock Locators
We're an innovative real estate company focused on helping apartment renters find incredible places to live at the absolute lowest possible prices. And we have a ton of fun doing it!