The IRBY Group
We are in need of a Leasing Agent to join our successful team who is versed in seeking out and pre-qualifying clients for rental homes, apartments, and commercial businesses. The ideal candidate for this position is familiar with local, state, and Federal Fair Housing laws and enjoys promoting properties on various social media channels and websites.
This position comes with continuing education, administrative and marketing support plus a great family-first attitude. We work hard and play hard too. If you’re ready for a satisfying career and not just a job then please apply today!
- Confirm rental application data and personal references to ensure accuracy
- Showcase properties and their amenities to potential tenants in order to help secure rental contracts
- Question prospective clients on their needs, wants, and available finances to find properties that fit these needs
- Use a variety of social media and company’s website to display potential properties to help prompt quick turn around
- Establish rental rates by researching local markets and calculating costs to ensure fair and accurate pricing
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of leasing rules and regulations
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Publisher
$12 - $17 per hr (depending on experience)
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability & extreme ownership
- Team First
- Massive Action
- Integrity and Honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.