Sam Boone Team
We are seeking a talented Rental Agent to join our thriving team! The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy fast-paced work, show creativity and have a high degree of professionalism when working with our residents. The Rental Agent is responsible for successfully creating and maintaining successful relationships with landlords and closing the rental inquiries efficiently.
If you’re an enthusiastic, perceptive individual who’s eager to make an impact in the lives of others and aspires to build a career around the creation and cultivation of meaningful relationships, our dynamic, customer-oriented position is perfect for you!
Self-assured and open-minded individuals who have a passion for selling and are willing to step outside their comfort-zones will thrive in this position.
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails in a timely fashion
- Follow up with all leads on a daily basis
- Communicate with landlords in a clear and effective way
- Uphold company policy and professionalism when scheduling and performing apartment tours
- Processing paperwork in a timely fashion
- Approaching every day with an open-mind and unwavering enthusiasm
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
- Present management opportunities in a positive light to prospective clients, both commercial and residential
- Advertise available properties using MLS and a variety of media and promotional materials
- Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of prospective customers
- Confirm rental application data and personal references
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
- Provide information on all aspects of properties
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
- Proven track record of successful sales or working experience as a leasing/rental agent
- Basic understanding of MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- High-energy and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
- Great with people — warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Basic computer skills; typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Available evenings and weekends
- Willing to work on commission
- Working knowledge of rental/leasing practices
- Up to date with property market status
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ready, willing and able to handle call volume and screening
- Persuasive with marketing and sales skills
- Customer service orientation
- Salary is 100% commission based
$60,000 at plan commission
About Sam Boone Team
The Sam Boone team consists of top producing agents. We always have our client’s best interest at heart. We have built many lasting relationships and look forward to continuing this trend. We specialize in Buyers and Sellers, Relocation Consulting, and Property Management.
Serving Anne Arundel, Howard, and Prince George’s counties with confidence, we are passionate about giving buyers and sellers the information and tools to make great real estate decisions.